The Goddess Kingdom is 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors. The Goddess team members are customers themselves, of both Goddess Kingdom and other internet sites, so we appreciate and respect how important it is to protect your privacy.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information including credit card numbers (safely encrypted through our payment processor; we never learn your full credit card number), PayPal address, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
– Communicate with you
– Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
– When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address or credit card information. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe this is absolutely essential in order do that.
However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you:
- Companies that assist in processing orders to get your purchase(s) to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies.
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us).
- Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
MAILING LIST (MARKETING EMAILS)
If you subscribe to our mailing list, we will send you marketing emails from time to time. We will only do this with your consent, and you can withdraw your consent at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of one of our marketing emails.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 17. By placing an order on our site you are in agreement that you are 17 years of age or older and release The Goddess Kingdom from all liability pertaining to any harm, damages, and/or losses resulting from the use or misuse of any product in our store.
For more information about our privacy practices, please contact us at: email@example.com